AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living values your privacy, and as a result we do only the minimum collection of information on our visitors in order to provide you with the best possible service we can. The information below describes the limited extent to which we collect and utilize your personal information online.
What We Collect from the User
- During general visits to the site, AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living collects generic information about our visitors like pages browsed, web browser, and general computer information using Google Analytics. At no time is this linked to your personal data, but this general information helps AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living improve its website and services.
- During checkout/purchasing of products, AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living collects the relevant information from the customer necessary to fulfill any orders placed – and nothing more.
How We Use It
- General information collected during a visit to our website (without purchase) is used to modify our site to give the visitor the best possible experience on the site.
- Personal data collected in the course of an actual purchase is used by the company to fulfill the person’s order.
No Disclosure to Third Parties
- At no time does AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living sell, rent, or give away your email address. In the event you receive a "Third Party" email from AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living it will always be sent from AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living and that "Third Party" advertiser NEVER sees or is given access to any of your person information, including your email address.
If you need to modify the limited customer data we possess or wish to "opt-out" of any free content or marketing you have received, please contact us toll free at 1-877-371-1807.