Lots of Powerful Interests Have a Big Incentive to Peer into Your Private Life
- Bullying - The IRS Goes After Conservative Groups...
- "Obama Phone" a Secret Plan to Activate Leftist Voters
- A Little-Known Investment with Interest Income Galore...
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Public Schools at All Costs
- Americans Thrown under the Bus... Why You Should Worry!
- 5 Ways to Beat Wall Street’s Rigged Game
- How to Fire Your Bank: Looking to Get Even?
- 12 Biggest Food Lies Told by Your Grocer
- Clever Tricks to Thwarting Snoops from Reading Your Mail.
- Prying Eyes: New Ways to Thwart America's Surveillance Society.
- Cosmetic Industry Makes Crony Profits While Making You Sick
- Ban These 5 Hidden Toxins from Your Home NOW!
- Collapsing Drug Supply Line Dangers
- Yes, you can break the back of diabetes
- 3 Ways to Protect Yourself against Not-So-Curable TB
- The Mega-Healthy Food That Saves Money Too...
- CDC: Nightmare Bacteria Strike U.S. Healthcare Centers - CDC
- BREAKING: Foreign Brain Parasite Spreading through U.S.
The Internal Revenue Service believes it doesn’t need permission to root through emails, texts or other forms of electronic correspondence, according to recently released internal agency documents. The documents, which were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by the American Civil Liberties Union, reveal that tax department agents have been operating under the assumption that they can bypass warrants. The ACLU claims this would in turn violate the Fourth Amendment.
- GLD Holdings Plunge (321 Gold)
- Connecticut Gun-Maker to Leave State Over New Laws (Fox News)
- Is the IRS Stalking You on Social Media? (Fox Business)
- IRS Collecting Tax Payer Information from Facebook and Twitter (My Fox DC)
- China Looking at Direct Yuan Trade with Australian Dollar (South China Morning Post)
- Obama Budget to Take Aim at Wealthy IRAs (The Hill)
- U.S. Sees Highest Poverty Spike Since the 1960s (Daily Mail)
- Bureaucrats Ramp Up Policing Activity to Raise Cash
- Is Your Neighbor a Rat Fink?
- Mexican Produce Causes Salmonella Outbreak in 18 U.S. States...
- Get this one right for that second home or else...
- Ten Disaster Myths That Could Cost You Your Life
- 2 Most Likely Bioterror Attacks: Pointers for Preparation...
- Saving Money the Old-Fashioned Way: Forgotten Skills
- 6 Sneaky Food Price Increase Tricks to Sidestep Now
- 5+ Secrets to the Home Mini-Garden
Do you agree with this statement from
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder?